The Rock is Love: Destiny

All the fun stuff I'd like to do before I die ;)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'd Rather Be Doing...

These are all the things (from a survey I recently took) I HAVEN'T done in the last 12 months, but would like to... These aren't all necessarily things I'm even capable of or would actually DO if I had the chance (say, auto-racing - not a good idea, I'm not a glutton for punishment - yet, it DOES look like fun when I watch it on TV and I sometimes wish I COULD do it). Some of these I've done before (water-skiing) yet can't anymore (old healed back injuries), and other things I don't even know what they entail, yet I'd be willing to at least learn about and probably try (squash).

Hiking
Snowmobiling
Attending live events(Concerts,Musicals)
Horseback Riding/Equestrian sports
Snow Skiing - Cross Country
Snow Skiing - Downhill
Automobile Racing
Ice Hockey
Soccer
Baseball
Ice Skating
Softball
Basketball
In-line Skating
Squash
Biking
Lacrosse
Surfing
Billiards/Pool
Martial Arts (Karate, Kick Boxing)
Swimming
BMX Biking
Table Tennis
Bowling
Polo
Tennis
Boxing
Racquetball/Squash
Volleyball
Canoeing/Kayaking
Rock Climbing
Rodeo attendance
Water Polo
Fencing
Rowing/Crew
Water Skiing
Field Hockey
Rugby
Weight Lifting
Figure Skating
Running
Windsurfing
Sailing
Wrestling
Fitness Training
Scuba Diving
Golf
Skateboarding
Gymnastics
Snowboarding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home